AdForest Theme Nulled is one of the leading and the best Premium Classified Ads WordPress themes with outstanding front-end UI.
Get ad posting WordPress theme with different color options and with awesome WP functionality.
Google map is also integrated into the WordPress ads theme. Our WordPress classifieds theme usability and overall user experience are according to the Modern Era. If you want your classified business to stand out from the crowd AdForest is the one-stop solution to start and make it easy to sell your products online.
AdForest Theme Nulled is a Premium Classified WordPress Theme, super flexible, Multiple Reusable sections with a lot of possibilities and has a fully responsive design. We Built it with HTML5, CSS3 and Latest bootstrap 3.7 and Latest JQuery 3.1.
We Build a Complete Classifieds Solution according to all kinds of ad posting requirements. We carefully handcrafted this theme with a strong focus on typography, usability, and overall user experience. It’s very quick to set up and easy to customize.
- Rating & Reviews on ads
- Advance Search Added
- Multi-Currency front end Added
- Complete New look
- Multiple new Home Pages added
- Advanced Google map integration
- Radius Search Added
- 3 types of Ad Search Pages added
- New header styles added
- Translation for famous Languages added
- New User Registration verification added
- Images Re ordering added
- Category Based Featured ads feature added
- Simple ad expiry added
- Compatible with 100+ social media ad share
- Ajax Drag and Drop Image Uploader
- Bad Word Filter
- Google Map Locations
- Unlimited Custom Fields
- Safety Tips and Tricks
- Featured Ads
- AD Expiry Limits
- Free and Paid Package Admin control
- Auto/Manuel AD Approval
- Currency Change from Back end
- AD Related Taxonomies
- Woo Commerce Payment Option
- Two Type of Layouts
- Different Sidebar Widgets
- Advertisement Spots
- Mode Of Communication
- Messaging System
- Hidden Phone Number
- Google Map Location
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.