Altair Theme Nulled becomes one of the best-selling tour & travel agency WordPress themes.
This theme has 6 different tour page template which supports both full-width & fixed-width layouts. Whether you want to display your tour package with a small detail or extensive detail for example features, tour program.
Altair Theme Nulled is perfectly designed and organized for any kind of travelling work etc. You can easily modify and extend the theme layouts.
Create your website with the powerful Elementor Drag and Drop Page Builder and see the real-time changes in the front-end live editor.
- Instant AJAX Search
- Retina Ready, Ultra-sharp High Resolution Graphics
- Sticky Main Menu Navigation
- Off-Canvas Mobile Navigation
- 6 Tours Templates
- Tours With Advanced Search Option
- Booking & Contact Forms Support
- Full Screen slideshow for Photo Gallery
- Unlimited Tour and Gallery Pages
- Smooth Parallax Background Effect
- Custom Background Header Image
- Translation Ready with mp/po files
- WPML plugin support for Multi-language
- Revolution Slider Plugin for responsive slideshow ($15 value)
- Extensive galleries admin. Support multiple images upload
- Social media Profiles Support
- Installable Google Web Fonts
- 300+ Ready to use Google Web Fonts
- Custom typography.
- Easily customise elements colors using color picker
- Styled typography and flexible page columns
- Built-in Many Shortcodes
- Style shortcodes ex. dropcap etc.
- Column shortcodes ex. 2, 3, 4, 5 columns
- Built-in Shortcode Generator plugin
- Custom Post Type
- WordPress custom menu support
- Free Theme Updates and Support
- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ integration
- Unlimited sidebar. Create and select sidebar for each of your page
- Contact us page with validation and fullscreen Google Map support
- Searchable Theme Documentation
- WP Supercache plugin support
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.