Asna Nulled is a clean, modern and creative new generation personal blog theme, dedicated to Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty and Travel. Created for those who want to promote the most interesting media.
You can build a beautiful, creative blog or magazine. Many galleries, styles of blogs, and much much more make your site individual and creative.
Asna Nulled contains other pages like Gallery and Shop for displaying your portfolios and online sales feature, Offers different styles of posts loaders like the infinite scroll option and Load more options apart from pagination options. Create your blog posts with interesting content that makes compelling reading.
Best suitable for WP blogging, travel bloggers, writer, Minimal Blog, Simple eCommerce Shop with Blog, Blogger Magazine Websites. Responsive WordPress theme for Clean Blog and Magazine, Blog and Shop, Art Blog Business, Feminine & Beauty Blog, Elegant Blog that Supports Events Calendar, Fashion, Health Blog Only & Multipurpose Websites.
- WordPress 5.6 compatible
- Wide & Boxed Layout Versions
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Built on the latest Boostrap 3
- 100% Fully Responsive WordPress Theme
- 600+ Google Fonts included
- One Click Demo Importer
- Mega Menu with Categories
- Retina Display Ready
- Custom Preloader (show/hide)
- Body Layout: Full Width Or Boxed ( Color, Image & Pattern )
- 7 Header Styles
- Beautiful Featured Slider With 5 Styles
- Subscribe Form in Popup
- Child Theme Ready
- Advanced Theme Options Panel
- Unlimited Color Options
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.