The Avada Nulled is the #1 selling WordPress theme on the market and has been continuously for 7+ years. 600,000+ beginners, professionals, agencies, businesses, and creatives trust Avada for total design freedom.
Our illustrious history stands testament to the fact that Avada is the most versatile, intuitive, and easy-to-use multipurpose WordPress theme on the market today. Years of refinement and feedback forged our determination to be the best at what we do; To provide you with the tools to make things happen, efficiently, and fast.
Choosing Avada Nulled is not only a mindset, but it is also a requirement if you intend to gain an edge over your competitors when creating your website. The best part is that you can design anything without having to touch a single line of code.
Avada’s flexible Advanced Options Network is brought to life with the Avada Drag & Drop visual editor, Header Builder, Layout Builder, and the Footer Builder. Altogether, the Avada Website Builder is the ultimate web design toolkit for your workflow. Work fast and efficiently, knowing that you can design and create unlimited designs and layouts for your website projects.
As a team, and as proud as we are to be able to continue delivering an Avada Theme Nulled experience that will always match your needs, we underpin our relentless pursuit of perfection by setting the marketplace standard with endless design possibilities, world-class professional support, and value-packed theme updates regularly.
- Avada has Intuitive visual front-end design and editing tools for you to create beautiful websites, fast.
- A clean, modern, multi-purpose designs which can be adapted and used for any website design and layout
- The #1 selling WordPress theme on the market for 7+ years and counting
- A highly advanced network of options for easy customizations without modifying the code
- Dozens of professionally designed demos that can be imported fast with the click of a button
- More than 22,000+ ratings with a 5 Star Average
- Always compatible with the latest WordPress versions
- Always compatible with the latest versions of 3rd party integrated plugins
- WordPress Multisite (WPMU) Tested and Approved
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- 100% SEO Optimized and perfectly compatible with Plugins like Yoast SEO
- Adherence to strict WordPress and PHP coding standards
- Performance enhancements for fast, reliable, quality websites
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- 100% Responsive Theme with pixel perfect accuracy – and you can disable responsiveness
- Easy to use Fusion Builder Visual Editor, the best visual page builder on the market
- Full control over site width; content area and sidebars
- Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
- Social Icons and Theme Icons are CSS Font Icons, no Images
- Automatic Theme Updater directly through the WordPress Admin interface
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.