Camille Theme Nulled can be customized easily using LA Framework. It has a powerful theme options panel and WordPress customization.
The theme also bundles a custom-tailored version of the revolutionary Visual Composer which allows users to build various page layouts with minimum effort.
With fastidious attention to detail, Camille Theme Nulled has been designed and developed from the ground up with the incredible best settling Drag & Drop Page Builder (fully inclusive), to bring you a very unique looking website for those wishing to creating something outstanding.
- 6+ Header Layout
- Ultimate Header Mobile Layout
- Ultimate Footer Layout
- 10+ Blog layout combinations ( masonry, gird, slider …. )
- 10+ Portfolio layout combinations ( masonry, gird, slider …. )
- 6+ Portfolio single item layouts
- 5+ Testimonial display style
- 5+ Team member display style
- 02 Coming Soon Style
- One Page Support
- Retina Ready
- Optimizer Speed
- RTL Support
- MegaMenu Ready
- One Click Demo Install
- Change header ( main menu/ footer ) layout from page to page ( post to post …)
- Powerful admin interface
- Highly Customizable
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin ($26 Value)
- WPBakery Page Builder ($46 Value)
- Easy to use drag and drop page builder
- Separate header logo for standard, sticky, and mobile versions
- Custom post formats: Gallery, Quote, Link, Audio, Video
- Custom Post Type support
- Social Share functionality
- Social icons widget
- Portfolio ShortCodes
- Multiple page options
- Parallax background sections
- Google Maps integrate
- Styling options for elements
- 404 Page Customization
- Back to Top
- Child Theme included to help you make the most out of it.
- Theme Options Powered by WordPress? Customizer
- Demo content with actual images
- Professional Support
- Regular Updates
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.