Careerfy Nulled is an advanced job board WordPress theme that brings you the most simple solution to display jobs on any type of website’s job board WordPress theme.
You may already know, some really big job board WordPress theme provides the option to use their database and extend your website with job offers and a complete job board WordPress theme loaded with separate panels for employer and candidates.
Careerfy Nulled is not just a job board theme, it’s the best WordPress job portal theme choice for anyone who wants to create a simple complete Job Board WordPress fully Responsive job portal and that is the best WordPress job portal template.
This theme has been built with the plan to make it compatible with famous job feeds like indeed.
- Jobs Import From any Theme or Plugin Wp All import
- Highly Customizable
- Extensive Admin Interface
- Demo Import
- No coding knowledge required
- Page Templates
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- Large collection of useful inner pages
- Choose your grid size
- Boxed layout option
- Powerful typography options
- Translation ready
- WooCommerce compatible
- WPML Plugin compatible
- Powerful sorting options for job listings and resumes
- Multiple ways of showcasing job listings and resumes
- Listing List shortcode
- Listing Search shortcode
- Listing Advanced Search shortcode
- Listing Simple Search shortcode
- Resume List shortcode
- Resume Advanced Search shortcode
- User login
- User Dashboard page template
- Enable users logging in via Facebook and Google accounts
- Pricing Tables shortcode
- Comparison Pricing Tables shortcode
- Smooth Page Transitions
- Fontawsome & Flaticon
- User Login Form
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.