Charitious WordPress Theme Nulled is a WordPress Theme especially for Charity, NGOs, Non-Profit organizations or foundations, Campaigns & Event Donations, Religions or Fundraising websites.
Charitious comes With Elementor page builder, you will be able to manage and customize your content with powerful drag and drop. It allows setting up information without any coding skills effortlessly and sees the changes in live mode.
Charitious WordPress Theme Nulled has a beautiful and unique design that will be best suited for your online web presence. It has 100% responsive design and is tested on all major handheld devices.
This theme has 3 Homepages Variations include all useful ready-to-use sections, functional blocks, beautiful elements & strong impression; other pages & pages (page such as Cause, Event, About, Contact, Team, Volunteer, …) provide you with all of the purposes to open a website with many available variants.
- Built with elementor page builder
- Wp fundraising plugin
- Kirki Customizer
- Unyson framework
- Easy to customize
- Clean & Simple Design
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Cross-browser Compatible with Edge, IE11+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Retina ready
- Google fonts included
- Font Awesome 400+ icons
- 200+ line icons
- Powered by Bootstrap 4
- Smooth animation
- Parallax sections
- Working Ajax contact form with validation
- Google Maps easy to setup via data attributes
- Well documented
- And Much More…
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.