DocDirect WordPress Theme Nulled is a purpose-built Directory WordPress theme for health care and other related professions.
It is designed in a way that it could be used as an engineers directory, lawyer directory, handyman directory, business services directory, veterinary directory, service provider directory, business and service finder directory, business listing or as a directory for other professionals as it has a lot of features a directory website may need.
DocDirect WordPress Theme Nulled is a perfect theme for hospitals, family doctors, dental clinics and other medical institutions.
The current template has been designed with a directory for healthcare establishments in mind. The inner pages are carefully designed to provide the essential information such directory businesses would need.
- User base Directory
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- 4+ Search Views
- Very Clean Code and easily extendable.
- Very Powerful Theme Options
- 2 Different Home pages
- 4+ Custom Widgets.
- 16+ Shortcodes
- Profile Hits Management
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Unlimited Directory Types
- Google Fonts
- Google Maps With 6+ Custom styles and 4+ default styles
- Zip code based Search[New Feature]
- Geo Location Enabled
- Language Base Search[HOT]
- Google Map Clustering
- Unlimited Font Awesome and 15+ Medical related Icons.
- Very Powerful front end and back-end user Management.
- One Click Demo Import
- One Click User Import using excel sheet[New Feature]
- Unlimited Colors
- Locations Management
- Unlimited Specialities for each directory type.
- Unlimited Packages Management
- Paypal & authorize.net and Bank Transfer Payment Gateways.
- Invoices Management
- Orders Management
- Reviews Management
- 100% Fully Responsive
- Powerful Page / Post Custom Options
- Every Page Fully Customizable
- Front End Login/Registration (With ON/OFF) option
- Revolution Slider
- Parallax Effects
- Breadcrumbs With ON/OFF Option
- Well documented
- Built-In 404 Page
- Custom Post Formats, Supported Audio, Video And Gallery Post
- Translation Ready
- Cross browser compatibility
- Child theme included.
- Excellent Customer Support
- Add to favourite option
- RTL option
- Email notifications and templates.
- Search by distance option.
- Sort by distance
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.