eMarket Theme Nulled is the best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress theme chosen as a featured item by Envato Team.
This theme is suitable for multi-category stores, multivendor marketplace, fashion shop, kid fashion shop, furniture store, hi-tech/ digital/ electronics store, organic shop, cosmetics store, gift shop, Christmas shop, hot deals, book shop, medical store, dental care and more.
eMarket Theme Nulled is very flexible to use your brand colour and Google fonts. You can easily change your brand colour and fonts from our theme settings. As well as you can easily pick your desire demo for your marketplace from among them and every day we are working on new demos and features
We’ve also used the most popular drag and drop page builder Elementor plugin to allows you to create your web pages quickly without knowing a single piece of code.
With 35+ beautiful homepage designs, 03+ mobile layouts ready, multi-vendor marketplace support and full eCommerce features, eMarket Nulled will surely be a suitable theme for any multi-vendor marketplace or any shopping store.
- 35+ Homepage Layouts
- Compatible with WordPress 5.7.x
- WooCommerce 5.3.x Compatible!
- Elementor 3.2.x Ready!
- Compatible with Multi Vendor WordPress plugins including: Dokan MarketPlace, WC Vendors, WC MarketPlace, WCFM MarketPlace
- Revolution Slider 6.4.x Ready
- MailChimp For WordPress
- One Click Import Demo Site – Easiest and fastest way to build your website
- Child Theme Included
- Compare & Wishlist support
- Ajax Live Search Pro for searching with keyword and SKU
- Ajax and Social Login popup
- Variation swatch and image for WooCommerce
- Featured Video for Product Gallery
- Product detail & listing countdown deal
- Different Header & Footer Styles
- Various Shortcodes – Get creative with unlimited combinations of easy-to-use shortcodes and quickly create any type of page you like.
- Responsive WordPress Theme
- Google Fonts Included
- Fully integrated with Font Awesome Icon
- Built in with HTML5, CSS3 & LESS
- Contact Form 7 ready
- Easy Customization
- Typography – Highly customizable typography settings,
- Support menu with Mega and dropdown style
- Support primary menu location, widget sidebars
- SEO Optimized
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.