Enfold Nulled is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress Theme suited for business websites, shop websites, and users who want to showcase their work on a neat portfolio site.
Enfold Nulled is easy to build all your pages using the included Visual Composer, as well as add all of your current exhibits with the built-in portfolio or upcoming shows & attractions with the events support.
It comes with a plethora of options so you can modify layout, styling, colors and fonts directly from within the backend. Build your own clean skin or use one of 18 predefined skins right out from your WordPress Admin Panel.
Enfold Nulled is built on top of the fabulous Avia Framework and offers support for the WPML MULTI LANGUAGE plugin, just in case you need it.
Font, background and color options as well as the dynamic template builder will help you create the Website you need in no time.
In addition to the global options, you can set unique styling options for each entry as seen in the theme demo.
- Ajax Instant Search
- Translation ready with mo/po files
- WooCommerce Ready
- WooCommerce Bookings Support for time and date based bookings
- WPML plugin ready
- Responsive designs that adapts to smaller devices (iphone, ipad)
- Retina Ready
- Deactivate responsive features with one click in your backend
- WordPress Multisite enabled
- Mailchimp Newsletter Integration
- Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro Integration
- 2D + 3D Layerslider Slideshow (Layerslider Plugin included)
- 2D Easy Slider for slideshow creation in seconds
- All slideshows optimized for mobile devices (hardware accelerated CSS3 slider)
- Post Format Support: Standard, Image, Video, Gallery, Link, Quote
- Multiple Slideshows are possible. You can add multiple to each post, page or portfolio entry
- 20+ predefined skins, easy to edit and modify. Any number of skins possible
- Video Support: Supports Videos from any major video hosting service
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.