Essentials Nulled is a carefully crafted flexible and high-performance multi-purpose WordPress Theme for personal and corporate use.
The theme comes with 32 homepages and features a broad range of fully customizable inner pages.
You can also find different layouts for blog, portfolio, gallery, portfolio, shop and inner different type pages. Start building websites in minutes with Essentials Nulled.
It comes with the most popular page builder WordPress Visual Composer. Create gorgeous pages and layouts fast and easily without coding.
- The only theme that fully support WPBakery and Elementor (Free version) page builders.
- 37+ Full demos.
- 665+ templates.
- 70+ Premium Elements.
- 40+ Premium premade Essentials pages.
- 16+ Premium Popup templates.
- 35+ Premium Header templates.
- 38+ Premium Footer templates.
- Super clean design.
- One click advanced demo importer.
- Header builder with 30+ included Headers.
- Footer builder with 35+ included Footer templates.
- WPBakery plugin included for free (SAVE $64).
- Slider Revolution included for free (SAVE $29).
- Master Slider included for free (SAVE $24).
- WooCommerce Ready.
- WooCommerce products wishlist.
- WooCommerce Shopping cart.
- WooCommerce products preview popup.
- Visual Popup builder.
- Automatic & Exit popups to increase conversion.
- Shape builder and animated Dividers.
- Built in website banners.
- Dynamic templates.
- Global Dynamic styles.
- Eye catching built-in elements animations.
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.