Ewebot Nulled has an awesome and clean design dedicated to marketing services like SEO, website analysis, optimization, link building etc.
The custom pages have a lot of content blocks that allow you to build unique pages.
Ewebot Nulled is one of the best WordPress themes for SEO & digital marketing. You get an outstanding number of features with this theme, which don’t affect the theme’s clean and neat layout. It is perfect for digital marketing, email marketing, and SEO service providers.
Each page is fully responsive and retina ready, making your creation look good on any device. This is a modernly designed theme that is sure to capture the attention of your visitors.
The Ewebot Theme Nulled looks great on tablets and mobile devices due to its responsive design and retina graphics. It comes loaded with various page types, wide and boxed layouts, includes unlimited color schemes, a great number of fonts, icons and more.
Optimize comes with a truly vast collection of pages that can be easily customized to fit the needs of companies in the aforementioned fields of business and is fully compatible with the most amazing SEO plugins.
- Compatible With The Latest Version of WordPress
- Cross-browser and Cross-Platform
- Outstanding Original Design
- Various Home Page Layouts
- Optimized For Best Performance.
- Powered by Elementor Page Builder (Free Version)
- Powerful GT3 Theme Options Panel
- SEO Friendly
- Manage Brand Colors Easily
- Google Web Fonts and Google Map Integration
- Ultra Responsive(works great at any screen/device)
- Human Friendly Demo Data Import
- Detailed Documentation
- Friendly and Effective Support Team
- Free Updates and Improvements
- Custom Coming 404 Page
- Various Unique Blog Layouts
- Creative Portfolio Gallery Layouts
- Contact Form 7 Compatible
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.