Flatsome Nulled is the most used and trusted theme for any kind of WooCommerce Project.
Bring your ideas to life with an intuitive visual editor. Create, edit, and customize your website visually and see the changes instantly. No coding is required!
Flatsome Nulled has a beautiful design and a bunch of features to make your website stand out of crowd.
The template blocks can be further customized and arranged in any number of ways. Each shortcode comes with its own settings tab where you can easily customize the content and design without having to touch a single line of code.
Flatsome Theme Nulled is a flat and responsive WordPress Theme with a clean and professional design which will be a great solution for your business, portfolio, blog or any other purpose website
- 100% Fluid Responsive – Fits any device perfectly
- Tested on real devices
- Flexible Layout
- Use our demo layout or create your own visually different experience using page Sigma and feature-rich backend.
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Custom and customized King Composer components
- Retina Optimized
- WordPress Multisite Tested
- Advanced Admin Panel
- Demo Import, Content and Sliders
- Social Links
- Bottom Footer Widgets
- Clean & Commented Code
- Advanced Typography
- Google Fonts – 600+ Font families available
- Custom Font Support
- Custom Page Templates
- Pixel Perfect Design
- Quick & Easy Installation & Setup
- Custom CSS Ready
- Child theme Included
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Easy Customization With Variable Content Sections
- Custom Build Theme & Page Options
- SEO Ready
- Localizable with .pot translation files
- WPML Multilanguage Plugin Extended Support
- Various Post Formats
- Unlimited Pages
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.