FoodBakery Nulled is a complete and customized package for single/multiple restaurants listings.
It comes with an incredible array of features and elements that make for an elegant and functional website. You need to create very little once you choose this beginner-friendly theme
With FoodBakery Nulled you can create unlimited food and drink menus as well as an event page, a team page and a gallery page.
This theme has a simple and easy to handle Merchant / Restaurants dashboard where the restaurant can easily signup via social logins and can manage its restaurants, build menus, manage orders and bookings, handle memberships, manage teams, earnings, withdrawals, statements and handle account settings like password change etc.
FoodBakery Nulled is easy to use, even for users with no coding knowledge. If you’re a professional designer and you are putting together a site for a restaurant, this is something that you should take a look at, as well. The simplicity of use and the special features make this theme so easy to get set up and running.
- Separate Panel for Restaurant Owner / User
- Email alert for orders etc
- Payment Gateway for online payment
- WooCommerce Gateways
- Easy Reports for Admin and merchants
- Multi-Restaurant Food Portal
- Unlimited Merchant Signup with Package or Commission Base
- Social Login
- Unlimited Users
- Easy Menu Builder with Drag drop
- Fully Responsive Theme
- Merchants Order management
- Online orders and Payments
- Customer Order History
- VAT and Delivery Charges
- Order base Merchants Reviews
- Opening Hours for merchants
- 100% Open Source & Fully Customizable
- Online Restaurant table booking
- Auto-Completes Addresses
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.