Foton Nulled help you need to create a cutting-edge website for your startup, SaaS, mobile app business, or app landing page.
It’s a theme fine-tuned to meet the needs of everyone in the software industry – from web application makers to digital agencies.
Packed with an assortment of fully adaptable templates for your startup, app landing page, SaaS and all types of software showcases, Foton Nulled makes sure that every aspect of your business is covered.
It includes unique service pages that will suit your service requirements, also such unique and specially dedicated pages as – About Us, Testimonials, Contact Us, Portfolio, Shop and everything else required to successfully create a website. The theme is not limited to just a portfolio and could easily be adapted to suit a wide range of applications.
Simply put Foton Theme Nulled is just ideal for any app landing page, startup, software, or mobile app dedicated website. But, that’s not all – you can build your website using either Elementor or WPBakery Page Builder! Furthermore, the theme is packed with powerful tech blog templates ready to shine.
- Highly Customizable
- Extensive Admin Interface
- Simple One-Click Import of Demo Content
- No coding knowledge required
- Big custom shortcode collection
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- 9 carefully designed homepages
- Collection of useful inner pages
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($26 value)
- WPBakery Page Builder Plugin for WordPress included ($46 value)
- Portfolio List shortcode
- Portfolio Category List shortcode
- Portfolio Project Info shortcode
- Portfolio Slider shortcode
- Masonry Portfolio List
- Gallery Portfolio List
- Various Portfolio hover types
- Various Portfolio Single layouts
- Small Images Portfolio Single layout
- Images Portfolio Single layout
- Full Width Images Portfolio Single layout
- Small Slider Portfolio Single layout
- Slider Portfolio Single layout
- Gallery Portfolio Single layout
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.