Freshio Nulled is a beautiful, modern & responsive Organic Food Store WordPress Theme.
It perfectly fits any natural food-related websites such as fresh food stores, market food, grocery market, organic eCommerce website, organic food shop, organic markets, supermarkets and online grocery store. Also, it is perfect for eco products stores, fresh bread, bakery stores and even natural cosmetics shops.
Freshio Nulled will be a great choice for you to make your food store stand out from the crowd. This amazing organic WordPress theme is for creating a wide range of 08+ different homepage demos for you to choose from. And you can start one of them with just one click to import.
With the design that creates a fresh feeling of a natural food shop, this colorful organic store – Freshio Theme Nulled will catch your customers’ first look. This food theme supports any device & browser. Therefore, your website visitors can have the same experience though they are viewing on their mobiles & tablets or on desktops, Chrome or Safari,…
Moreover, it is also optimized for SEO, page speed and performance so that it can increase the conversion rate of your food site. The grocery theme is built with the Elementor page builder. You can totally build a website with no coding skill required.
- WordPress Customizer Supported
- Customizer allows customizing your site
- Advanced options to enable/disable individual features
- Full control over site width (full-width or boxed), content area and sidebars
- Revolution slider included with updates provided
- Fast and convenient Elementor Builder
- Vector icons for perfect retina design
- Numerous background options
- Top page additional styling possibilities
- Stunning Header & Footer builder function
- Unlimited button styles
- Touch-friendly interface for your convenient usage on smartphones and tablets
- Fully Responsive Design
- Sidebar generator allows you to create the unlimited number of sidebars to your taste
- Select Main/Second site color for easy customization tools
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.