Gliu Nulled is a creative WordPress blog theme that should promise a unique visitor experience. And you, as the blog owner, should feel like this theme has been created only for you, upon your request.
Gliu Theme Nulled polished & beautifully balanced pages make it an ideal WordPress template for almost all types of blogs. You can build your posts with real WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) functionality with Elementor page builder or VWPBakery Page Builder. Easy to use, no coding!
It is highly customizable to match your personal taste, and can easily be converted into a multi-purpose theme to suit a wide range of needs.
- Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
- Child Theme Included
- No coding knowledge required
- 3 Post Formats: Standard, Gallery and Video
- All Google fonts included.
- Set font sizes for menu items, slider title, post title, post excerpt and post content.
- Unlimited Color Options
- 7 Header variations based on 3 logo positions: Logo Above the Menu, Logo Below the Menu, Logo on the Left
- 2 Blog Homepage Layouts: 2 columns and 3 columns. Plus, you can add optional SEO texts to your blog homepage by just inserting them into the fields on your customizer.
- Gliu Slider
- Show blog posts or a specific category in the slider
- Set the number of sparkles in the slider
- Hidden Sidebar
- Change Featured Image Size
- “Hero Featured Image” with dark/light title option
- “Related Posts” base options: Author, Tag, Category or Random
- Change Related Posts Count
- Change Logo Image Size
- Show/Hide Elements
- Banner Management System
- Translation via Theme Customizer
- 19 Social Accounts Available
- Contact Form 7 Support
- SEO Friendly
- W3C Validated
- Demo Content Included
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.