Gwen Nulled is an indispensable blog & magazine theme with a clean, modern design suitable for everyone who wants to share their stories about today’s ever-changing technology, the latest breaking news or the hottest products.
It’s super simple and easy to set up, you will get a high quality, responsive, well crafted blog out of the box to make writers only focuses on writing content, and it has great typography to make your fans and followers focus on every word you write.
Gwen Nulled a personal blog theme that mixes between modern, classic and minimal styles and will help you create a simple and clean blog, if you are a blogger, then it’s a perfect choice for you if you don’t need to have any experiment to set up your WordPress personal blog.
- Compatible with the Latest WordPress version
- Ajax Load Posts
- Sticky Sidebar
- Fully Responsive
- SEO Optimized
- Multiple Blog Layouts
- Integrated Review System
- Google Web Fonts
- Custom Color
- Powerful Theme Options
- Translation Ready
- Advanced Post Options
- Customizable Header
- Sticky Header
- Advanced Categories Options
- Logo And Favicon Upload
- Cross-browser Compatible: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9+.
- Built-in Related Posts and Same Category Posts.
- Built-in Social Sharing
- Well documentation.
- And Much More…
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.