HomePress Nulled is a premium Real Estate WordPress Theme from StylemixThemes featured by the powerful listing plugin.
All available demos are created with theme admin options which you can enable/disable quickly. listing is one of the best real estate WordPress themes with an impressive design of real estate Listings.
Use HomePress Nulled to create amazing Real Estate listings websites or Real Estate marketplace that your customers will love to surf.
This theme comes with the Elementor Page Builder, which is a popular choice with over 5 million active installations all over the globe. Both Elementor and Gutenberg allow you to customize your site using a drag & drop interface.
It combines with variant grid layout, list layout style including facilities to create booking submission, agencies and agent admin dashboard, a single property, compares property, agencies & agent list, and much more. HomePress Nulled has everything you need to run a successful real estate business.
The theme is easy to use on the frontend as well as in the admin’s perspective. This gives a fresh breeze to the Properties management website.
- Full Localization in 7 languages: German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian
- Hot Demo Switcher
- Elementor Page Builder
- 20+ Exclusive Custom Modules for Elementor
- 1-сlick Installer
- PSD files Included
- High-Speed Performance
- SEO Optimised
- Flexible Page Layouts
- Responsive Design
- Regular Update
- Contact Form 7 – Ready
- MailChimp – Ready
- 24/7 Professional Support
- Documentation Included
- Google Web Fonts
- Quick View Feature
- Custom Fonts, icons
- Font Awesome icons
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.