Kalium Theme Nulled is a stunning creative theme designed in a fresh, clean style.
This theme is perfect for your Business, Portfolio, Agency, Photography, Travel Agency, Corporate, Fitness (Gym), Restaurant, Hotel, Medical, Dentist, Construction, Wedding, Bookstore, Lawyer, Product Landing, Education, Automotive (car dealer), Architecture, SaaS, Startup, Resume, Barber, Therapist, Podcast, Industrial, Finance, Marketing, Yoga, Consulting, Logistics, Personal site just everything is possible to design with Kalium.
Kalium Theme Nulled offers some amazing professionally created pre-built websites so you can easily import any website within seconds at 1 click install and then change the content easier to fit your needs.
39.000+ beginners, professionals, agencies, businesses, and creatives trust Kalium to create the perfect site in minutes.
- Highly Customizable
- Extensive Admin Interface
- Simple One-Click Import of Demo Content
- No coding knowledge required
- Big custom shortcode collection
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- 15 homepage examples
- Large collection of useful inner pages
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($26 value)
- WPBakery Page Builder Plugin for WordPress included ($46 value)
- Various Portfolio List layouts
- Masonry Portfolio List
- Justified Gallery Portfolio List
- Portfolio Slider
- Various Portfolio Single layouts
- Masonry Portfolio Single layouts
- Gallery Portfolio Single layouts
- Slider Portfolio Single layouts
- Full Width Portfolio Single layouts
- Small and Big Images Portfolio Single layouts
- Custom Portfolio Single layouts
- Parallax sections
- Mega Menu
- Customizable Google Maps
- Smooth Page Transitions
- Choose between 7 amazing font icon sets
- Side Area
- Twitter and Instagram social widgets
- Image Gallery widget
- Social Icons widget
- Parallax Section shortcode
- Product List shortcode
- Restaurant Menu List shortcode
- Reservation Form shortcode
- Working Hours shortcode
- Twitter List shortcode
- Item Showcase shortcode
- Vertical Split Slider shortcode
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.