Listopia Theme Nulled has absolutely everything you need to build a modern directory or database website in no time!
It comes with fully integrated search, listing and reservation functionalities, as well as numerous practical elements that can be customized to fit your requirements.
Listopia Theme Nulled enables each user to make new accounts or to log in via social networks, so they can create listings themselves. The theme also provides PayPal integration and, besides a comprehensive set of shortcodes, it also includes an advanced search shortcode for listings, and much more.
- Business Listings
- Advanced Google Maps with Ajax
- Unlimited page styles with Elementor
- Frontend forms : Item listing, User Dashboard
- Pricing Tables
- Bootstrap 4
- Unlimited Color Schemes
- Easy to use – no coding knowledge required
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Fully Integrated Listing Functionality – No additional plugins required
- Import demo site with One-Click
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Extensive typography options
- Listing shortcode
- Featured Listing shortcode
- Listing Packages shortcode
- Listing Search shortcode
- Listing Advanced Search shortcode
- PayPal integration
- Booking functionality
- Reservation Form shortcode
- User Login functionality
- Login via social networks
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.