Love Travel WordPress Theme Nulled has been designed for travel agencies, tour operators, travel blogs, but thanks to his creative graphics, simple, modern, flat and clean well suited to any business.
Turn your site into a community with many contributors, or just you. It’s easy with the custom tools we’ve created. Use the directory to build resources such as flights, tours, restaurants and other travel services.
Thanks to the excellent structure and layout of the theme you can use Love Travel WordPress Theme Nulled for all services related to tourism such as hotels, resorts, honeymoon, cruise, travel and much more.
For lovers of travel, Love Travel adapts awesome to talk about your trip and your holiday between sea and mountains in both summer and winter.
- uper-ultra-mega responsive
- SEO optimized
- Traditional and modern blog styles
- Sidebar generator
- Sidebar selector for pages and posts
- Custom home page controls
- Travel Destinations plugin
- Content Blocks plugin
- Custom headers for pages and posts
- Custom headers for destinations
- Hide title setting for pages and posts
- Multiple blog list styles
- Featured destinations
- Destination categories
- Destination resource directory
- Destination child pages
- Revolution Slider support (plugin not included)
- Custom author pages
- Destination resource ratings
- Custom rating symbols (stars, dollars or add your own)
- Per topic ratings
- Custom login styles
- Unbranded white label admin
- Google Fonts support
- Bootstrap 3
- Retina ready
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.