Maaya Theme Nulled is a charming travel blog WordPress theme. A special treat for Travel, food, fashion, music, lifestyle, fitness, DIY, sports, finance, political, parenting, business, personal, movie, car, news, pet, gaming blog and related sites.
Showcase your Blogs by displaying the best blog layouts like Standard Blog Design with and without the sidebar. This luxurious travel blog theme features all the essential features for a blog or an online magazine. Best blog theme for travel blog WordPress theme, travel blog WordPress, travel blog theme, travel blogger, travel blog, travel map, trip blog.
Maaya Theme Nulled offers outstanding features pertaining to blogging so that you need not waste any time configuring the theme to suit your requirements. Even without having to write a single line of code, you can configure your site effortlessly!
Blogs could be displayed in myriad designs like Standard Blog Design with sidebar and without sidebar, Grid with sidebar and without sidebar, Fullwidth Grid with sidebar and without sidebar, List with sidebar and without sidebar, Fullwidth List with sidebar and without sidebar. The other features being Video Posts and Gallery Posts that would support your animated content.
- Handcrafted for all type of blog sites.
- Fully Responsive design with High Definition Retina graphics
- Elegant and unique Featured Slider
- Beautiful Top Bar Hamburger Menu for secondary navigation
- Multiweight Post Titles that draw attention to blog articles
- Smooth Sticky Top Bar with Logo
- Off-canvas Mobile Menu
- Our custom-built Justified Post Gallery
- Advanced Live Customizer Options
- Customization Options to Show/Hide Most Elements
- Multiple Custom Menus & Unique mobile menu
- WordPress 4.3+ Compatible
- WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin compatible
- Contact Form 7 compatible
- Integrated MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Unique Logo for mobile devices
- Post ‘Like’ Feature
- Social Media Sharing with Counters
- Scrollable Related Posts Carousel
- Tons of Typography And Color Options
How to Install a Maaya WordPress Theme Nulled?
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to a