Majesty Theme Nulled specialist for Restaurant, Bakery, any food business and personal chef websites.
You can create a food menu without woocommerce using VC to build food menu and display it as a list with or without thumbnails like demo.
Majesty Theme Nulled is easy to use, even for users with no coding knowledge. If you’re a professional designer and you are putting together a site for a restaurant, this is something that you should take a look at, as well.
It will import pages, posts, products, sliders, theme options and more after you install the demo with one click you change to another home demo content from WordPress settings and assign your home page.
- Retina ready.
- Bootstrap 3.3.4.
- Responsive designs that addapts to smaller devices (iphone, ipad).
- CSS3 Animations.
- Wide & Boxed.
- Built with HTML 5 and CSS3.
- 6oo + google fonts.
- Font Awesome Icons.
- 6 Predefined color styles.
- Unlimited colors. [ with define 6 color in theme option change all color elements inside theme ]
- Splash screen support on loading( 3 styles ).( on ? off)
- Sticky Navigation.
- Dark and Light Menu.
- Logo left or centered.
- Mega Menu.
- Vertical menu available for one page only.
- One Page Navigation Support.
- Menu work good without plugin Max Mega Menu.
- Open Table.
- Contact Form 7.
- Restaurant Reservations.
- Footer come with 6 layout columns.
- Post Format Support ? Blog supports all post format types
- Shortcodes [28 shortcodes].
- Built in Breadcrumbs.
- Unlimited Sidebars with woosidebar plugin.
- Translation Ready(po & mo files).
- Built in sharing system for posts and products.
- Advanced Theme option based on Redux Framework.
- One Click Theme Update.
- logo PSD included.
- Child theme included.
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.