Megatron Theme Nulled is an incredibly thorough Multipurpose WordPress theme, packed with features and options and pre-built templates you can literally build any kind of website imaginable.
Whether you are building a Fitness Business, Construction, Handyman, Cleaning, Lawyer, Health Care Centre …etc website, there is a Homepage, Demos that can be customized just for you.
Megatron Theme Nulled has over 50 possible header styles and layouts, the possibilities are almost endless. Looking for a mobile-optimized menu? Look no further, Megatron has mobile and handheld devices fully covered.
- 25 Home Pages demo and updating
- 150 Reusable Elements
- One Click Install Demo Data
- 50 Header Options
- 10+ Footer Styles
- 43+ Custom Shortcodes & Other Options
- Off Canvas Menu
- Left Menu
- Top Drawer Support
- Ajax Instant Search: user get results while typing
- Amazing Portfolio Integration(Masonry, Grid, Title Grid, Overlay Layout and Styles)
- Unlimited Portfolio Pages. Also supports Ajax Portfolio
- Free Lifetime Updates and access to our support forum
- Redux FrameWork for Powerfull Admin Panel
- Unlimited Sidebar & Colors
- WooCommerce ready
- Customizable Mega Menu(XMENU) Built-In
- RTL support
- Sticky Header
- Smooth Scroll
- Retina Ready
- Highly Customizable
- Video Background Sections
- Optional Header Top widgets area
- Custom Post Formats: Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote, Video, Audio
- Boxed/Wide layout
- Advanced Typography Options
- Custom Page Templates & Page Options Included
- Parallax Image and Video Background Sections
- Child Theme included to help you make the most out of it.
- and so much more…
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.