Meloo Theme Nulled is an extremely flexible WordPress Music Theme, intuitive and easy to use featuring almost unlimited post-filtering, drag & drop page building, AJAX continuous music playback and more.
It is extremely flexible, intuitive and easy to use, packed with premium features and plugins, making it a powerful and complete solution for anyone working in the music industry.
Meloo Theme Nulled has different and unique blog layouts, music and concert event pages that help you manage your concerts or events with ease.
This theme concept was built precisely for music industry…and other individual creative folks.
Meloo Theme Nulled is extremely flexible, intuitive and easy to use, packed with premium features and plugins, making it a powerful and complete solution for the music industry.
- 5 Custom posts types with AJAX sorting: Music, Events, Gallery, Videos, Tracks Manager
- Exceptional page-load performance straight out of the box
- Niche specific design and functionality
- No coding knowledge required
- Dedicated mobile responsive design, looks perfect on your IOS or Android device
- Premium Revolution Slider (save $25)
- Built in review system from posts
- Multiple customizable layouts for music single items
- Single Event Page with all event info
- Supports embed players from Spotify, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Bandcamp etc…
- Different layouts, modules and paginations for pages (category, tags, archive, author page and search page)
- Integrated Search
- WooCommerce Integration
- Multiple Custom Sidebars
- SEO Ready
- MailChimp Integrated
- Custom Widgets:Recent posts, Instagram widget, Ad box
- Contact Form 7 Integration
- Child Theme Ready
- 32 Premium modules for Page Builder
- All images are included in the Demo Content
- Powerful Theme Option Panel
- Re-order your section by drag-and-drop
- Live Editing via the WordPress Customizer
- Highly and Easily Customizable
- Edit/Remove/Add any element you want
- One-Click Demo Content Import
- 3 Pagination methods (next/prev buttons, load more, infinity)
- Custom Page Backgrounds
- Smooth Page Transitions (Bars Curtain, Slanted Bars…)
- Endless layout possibilities
- Anchor functionality in menu – easily navigate to any section on the same or different page
- Parallax Sections with full height option
- Social Share functionality
- Related Posts functionality on Blog Single Posts
- Google maps – Embeded easily via page builder
- Customizable 404 error page
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Translation (po and mo files) Ready
- Google AdSense or other ads.
- WPML Plugin Integration
- and much more features…
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.