Mirasat Theme Nulled was created especially for Internet Service Providers, Satellite TV, Broadband, Online TV, Cable Television, IPTV, Telecom Company, Online Cinema.
It can also be suitable for VoIP, Mobile operators, Internet and TV store, Digital TV, Online Movies, Cinema, Computer Networks and many others.
Mirasat Theme Nulled includes all the necessary pages of the online store WooCommerce ready. So that you can sell Modems, WiFi routers, Cable, TV Shows, Digital Gadgets, Satellite Dish, Internet Provider Services and others.
This theme contains everything you need: professional design homepages, amazing animations, creative headers, 20+ unique shortcodes, galleries, blogs, testimonials, products catalogue, product page, about, shopping cart, order and others. Also, the theme includes additional pages with different content elements such as typography, headers, icons, lists, tabs, sliders, 404 pages, and many others.
- Perfect unique design
- Fully responsive
- Amazing parallax effects
- SEO friendly
- Well organized and valid code
- Google fonts
- WPBakery (Visual Composer compatible)
- 20+ Custom VisualComposer Elements
- Easy 1-click demo installation
- Font awesome integration
- Careful structure
- Multi-level menu
- Cross-browser compatibility: Safari, FireFox, Chrome, Edge
- Well Documented
- Logo & favicon included
- Bootstrap 3 Grid
- Contact Form 7 support
- MailChimp ready
- Fully customizable content layouts
- Unique shortcodes collection
- Great scroll animations
- Professional and fast support
- Easy color customization
- Image zoom animations
- No coding knowledge required
Category: WordPress Theme Nulled
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.