MyListing Nulled is a directory and listing WordPress theme that gives you the tools to build a directory site like never before.
Whether you’re creating a business, event, or any other type of directory, you would want different looks, functionality and features for each of them. Our advanced listing type creator lets you do just that.
MyListing Nulled pages are created using the powerful front-end page builder, Elementor. All 50+ elements are drag and drop, and easy to use and customize.
Choose between 20+ pre-made fields and create your own unlimited custom fields. Each listing can also have its own products for sale, host events, forms, reviews, comments and other custom tabs.
- MyListing uses Elementor page builder
- Over 50 Elementor widgets ready to use.
- Advanced Listing Type Builder
- Add unlimited listing types, each with it’s own unique design and functionality.
- Listing Type editor with a beautiful and easy to use interface.
- Custom Listing Profiles for each listing type.
- Custom Fields with powerful field editor for each listing type.
- Customize the listing preview box, uniquely for each listing type.
- Customize the Explore page uniquely with custom facets for each listing type.
- Powerful search facet editor, unique to each listing type.
- TimeKit and Contact Form 7.
- Listing Reviews.
- Bookmark Listings.
- Listing Ratings.
- Shortcode generator with an easy to use interface.
- Custom shortcodes included.
- ‘Button’ shortcode.
- ‘Listing Categories’ shortcode.
- ‘Format Text’ shortcode.
- ‘Icon Picker’ shortcode.
- ‘Listing Search Form’ shortcode.
- Over 2000 icons to choose from, including Custom Theme Icons, Material Icons, Font Awesome, and Glyphicons.
- Integrated with Google Maps.
- Custom Google Maps markers.
- Custom Google Maps location previews.
- Marker/Location clustering.
- Background Images Parallax
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.