Pizzaro Nulled is a modern, functional and clean layouts design with premium attention to the details for Fast food, sushi and Pizza delivering restaurants.
Based on half-year of research into the field of food delivery, online orders and local fast-food restaurants including meeting personally local owners that provide food delivering our design partner Michal designed this convenient online food ordering theme to deliver the most unique and suitable pizza eCommerce website.
Pizzaro Nulled is an online food ordering platform, pizza and fast food locals template focused on your needs and to the expectations of your clients.
Use custom, user-friendly food picking shop pages, blogs, or write about recipes you would like to share with your customers.
With Pizzaro Nulled, you can choose from six modern, clean and professional home content pages with sections that can be easily customizable and be transferred from one to another to perfectly frame your content and suit your and potential customer needs.
- Easy Installation and Setup
- Free Updates and one-to-one support
- Comes with importable dummy data
- Built on Bootstrap 3
- Cross-browser compatible (Chrome/Firefox/IE)
- Built with SASS – All SASS files included
- 4 Pre-defined header styles and option to customize headers
- 5 Pre-defined footer styles and option to customize footers
- Unlimited color scheme and option to generate custom colors
- 7 Different types of home pages
- Responsive Megamenu
- 5 Pre-built Pages
- Supports various post formats and post thumbnails feature.
- Includes 16 Shortcodes
- 3 Different layouts for Single Product Pages.
- Catalog Mode available.
- Shop Page Archive Header.
- Brands Carousel
- Products Carousel
- Ability to display products in 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 columns
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.