Qwery Nulled is an innovative responsive multi-purpose multi-skin WordPress theme with a super modern, clean and fresh design.
Qwery Nulled is perfect for law firms, web and creative agencies, marketing & advertising services, business consultant, website design, mobile development companies, creative bureau, UX/UI Design.
Also, it is great for those who deal with branding, style & identity, development, coding & technology, video production, photography, publishing services, printing, programming, App development, digital business, project management and a sole businessman.
Qwery Theme Nulled is a set of stylish & trendy skins for almost any corporate business website or business blog.
Not only the theme provides skins for corporate business websites, but it also offers pre-designed pages for retail and different types of services, like the sports and beauty industry, handyman service, medical treatment, kids, education, music, etc.
- Professional design
- One-Click demo install
- Modern, Flexible, Customizable
- WordPress 4.0+ Tested and Approved
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3 code
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome
- Slider Revolution & Swiper Slider included
- Retina Images Support
- User menu and Main menu support
- Interactive Ajax Search
- Flexible Colors & Typography
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.