REHub Nulled is a modern multipurpose hybrid theme. Theme covers many modern business models for online websites.
Each part can be configured and used separately or you can combine them all in one site.
The REHub Nulled has a special unique store profile layout which is also integrated with community functions, like Follow/Unfollow, Friend Adding, reputation system, Private messages.
The theme has a modern clean design which we update according to current design trends. We included also a lot of unique Elementor modules and a library of ready templates.
The REHub Theme Nulled was built for WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce solution for WordPress, which helps you sell anything online, shippable goods, virtual or digital files.
- Powerful community functions and extended customizations for Buddypress, Mycred
- Frontend posting, frontend reviews, including limited submissions or paid submit
- Unique Gutenberg modules
- Customizable filter panel for all post modules
- Coupon functions (for posts and for woocommerce)
- 5 different design layouts for woocommerce offers: grids, columns, sliders, carousels, rows
- Multi-vendor extended support.
- Support for multiple vendors per one product and Price comparison Products
- Vendor stores locator and product/post map locator, vendor and user filters and categories
- Membership subscriptions and extended user role restrictions (works with S2Member plugin)
- Extended Post Layouts
- Price comparison functions
- Extended moneymaking functions for earnings on affiliate programs
- Extended support for Content Egg plugin
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.