Sahifa Theme Nulled is a clean, modern, user-friendly, fast-loading, customizable, flexible, functional and fully responsive WordPress News, Magazine, Newspaper, and blog Theme.
It manages to balance power and beauty, resulting in a high-quality browsing experience for all users. Many sites have to choose between complexity and accessibility, given that their layout cannot adapt to the diminutive screens of hand-held devices.
Sahifa Theme Nulled is one of the most versatile website themes in the world. This amazing product offers many incredible features, each added in order to enhance your web page.
Thankfully, this theme has solved all compatibility and resizing issues. Customers who prefer smartphones or tablets can now access your posts with ease.
- Fully Responsive ( with Option to Disable it ).
- Retina Ready.
- Layouts Option ( Wide, Boxed, Framed )
- WooCommerce Ready.
- Buddypress Ready.
- bbPress Ready.
- WPML Ready .
- Responsive Google AdSense
- Compatible with Infinite Scroll plugin.
- Option to set Icons for the Main Menu Items.
- Dark Skin.
- RTL Support.
- Drag Drop HomePage Builder with Multiple Blocks Layouts.
- Unbranded Powerful Administration Panel.
- Built-in Review System
- Schema SEO Rich Snippet Review Microdata.
- Sticky Navigation menu ( with the option to Enable/disable).
- Support Multiple page posts.
- 650+ Google Web Fonts. (Change elements fonts in the theme settings)
- Mobile devices Friendly
- Background image ADS
- One Click Auto-Install demo sample data
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.