Tetris Theme is a colorful, alluring & modern multi-purpose Children WordPress Theme.
It is great for contemporary childcare, daycare center, preschool, kindergarten, children art & craft school, nursery, education & training center, primary/elementary school, pre-school education, pediatric department, play area, kids cafe, etc.
Tetris Theme Extended is based on our powerful framework which will allow you to start a highly functional website. This 100% responsive WordPress theme is completed with lots of pre-designed pages: its layout is perfect to share your main services, your gallery and news, and so on.
- Professional design
- One-Click demo install
- Modern, Flexible, Customizable
- WordPress 4.0+ Tested and Approved
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3 code
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE11+
- Slider Revolution & Swiper Slider included
- Retina Images Support
- User menu and Main menu support
- Interactive Ajax Search
- Flexible Colors & Typography
- 100% Responsive & Mobile-friendly
- Boxed and Fullwidth page layouts
- Elementor Page Builder support – modify any page content easily
- Customize Header and Footer Layouts in Elementor Page Builder
- Multiple Blog Styles
- Flexible Layout Options
- 20+ Post Animations
- Customizable Blog Feed (choose from post types or categories)
- Post views, likes and sharing buttons
- Related Posts Section
- Setting Inheritance and Override System
- 750+ Customizer Options
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Widget Sets
- Custom Shortcodes
- Custom Theme Options Panel
- Optimized for best performance
- …and many more!
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.