Using a dedicated booking plugin for salons, barbershops, spas, clinics… will make your business much more manageable. With this plugin, customers can order their desired service and process a quick payment. Meanwhile, you will also have customer details and manage your booking schedule conveniently.
Wpvisby.com will introduce you to the best WordPress booking plugins for salons, salons, spa centers, and clinics. Let’s find out which booking plugin they are.
Salon Booking System
As the name suggests, Salon Booking System is a booking plugin dedicated to salons, beauty salons, spa centers, hair salons… It provides a complete solution for you to manage your reservation system. at the salon quickly. In addition to the default settings, this plugin also allows you to customize the dashboard settings. Besides, the plugin also supports payments via PayPal or Stripe.
The most prominent feature of this booking plugin is that it allows the user to create many different booking rules based on the salon’s weekly schedule. With this plugin you can set up booking rules for the entire store, each service, each employee or at certain times, …
With over 6,000 active installs and reaching 4.2/5* on trustindex.io, the Salon Booking System plugin currently receives very good reviews from business owners.
The main feature of Salon Booking System
- Create reservation rules based on the real salon timetable (for example, rules for entire stores, rules for each employee, rules for each service, rules for holidays, …).
- Create, edit, cancel reservations and lock busy staff hours.
- Reporting, tracking performance.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Sync Google Calendar.
- Collect customer feedback on website, Facebook.
- Create coupons and discounts for specific times.
- Allows online payments, supports PayPal, Stripe.
- Send SMS notifications and reminders to customers, administrators and staff.
- Provide mobile apps on App Store and Play Store.
Pricing of Salon Booking System
The Salon Booking System plugin has a free version on the WordPress app store. Besides, it also comes in different paid versions. Depending on your business type, you can choose the most suitable service package:
- Business Plan License – Enterprise license (Used for 1 website): 76 € / year.
- Small Agency Pass License – License for small agent (Used for 10 websites): 199 € / year.
- Unlimited Agency Pass License – License for agents, unlimited quantity (Used for an unlimited number of websites): 299 € / year.
Advantages of Salon Booking System
- Highly customizable, allowing yourself to create many different booking rules with an unlimited number.
- There is a free version with many useful features.
- Having a mobile application that helps shop owners and employees manage customers’ booking schedules more quickly and conveniently.
- Many features (more than 100 different features and support add-ons).
- Nice interface, intuitive, quite easy to use.
Disadvantages of Salon Booking System
- The cost of the plugin will become expensive if you want to use additional support add-ons.
- The free version has few layout and design options.
BirchPress Scheduler is a great booking plugin for beauty salon, spa, … plugin that supports customizing shortcodes, allowing to display the booking form in the footer or the sidebar of the website. BirchPress Scheduler is user-friendly, simple to set up and install. The plugin accepts PayPal online payments and allows WooCommerce integration.
This plugin is not only used a lot for spa centers, salons, clinics, the booking plugin is also suitable for gyms, English language centers, personal trainers, car rental services…
Main feature of BirchPress Scheduler
- Customize the booking form according to your needs.
- Sync Google calendar, iCal.
- Email notifications: Allows sending reminders to administrators, employees, and customers.
- Allows online payments on PayPal.
- Group reservation.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Group reservation.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Rights can be adjusted / restricted for employees based on specific criteria.
Prices of BirchPress Scheduler
The BirchPress Scheduler booking plugin comes in both free and paid versions. Previously, the free version of the plugin could be found on the WordPress app store. But it is currently locked. Therefore, now to download the Free version, you need to visit the official website of the BirchPress Scheduler.
In addition, to get more useful features, you can choose one of the three following BirchPress Scheduler versions:
- Personal – Personal (features of Free + send email reminder, customize available time, lock holidays, …): 99 USD / year / website
- Business – Business (Features of Personal + PayPal integration, iCal synchronization, group scheduling, …): $ 199 / year / website.
- Business Plus – Business + (Used for 1 website + employee access control, WooCommerce integration): 249 USD / year / website.
All paid versions of the WordPress BirchPress Scheduler plugin come with 1 year of free support and updates. Besides, when you renew before the license expires, you will receive a 30% discount.
Advantages of BirchPress Scheduler
- User-friendly interface with many options for business.
- Free version available.
- The supporting document is quite complete, including a forum to ask questions and look up information.
Disadvantages of BirchPress Scheduler
- The Free and Personal versions are quite limited, not having many useful features. To get support with online payments, embedding shortcodes, cancel / reschedule with customers, … you have to switch to business packages.
- The speed is a bit slow.
vCita is a very trusted appointment booking plugin with more than 100,000 users worldwide. In addition to scheduling a salon and salon, the plugin is also suitable for dental clinics and other personal training services. vCita is very customizable, allowing you to group services, change booking hours, and customize the calendar form to your liking.
Not only that, but the best part of vCita is that it provides users with effective customer management (CRM), invoicing and marketing tools. The plugin allows you to create profiles for each client for more control. In addition, vCita also supports many marketing-related features, attracting potential customers such as email marketing, SMS marketing, etc…
The main feature of vCita
- Make appointments online and share them with employees.
- Sync with Google Calendar, iCal and Outlook.
- Send notifications, reminders via email, text messages.
- Customize schedule forms, work hours, service groups, …
- Accept payments by PayPal, Square and Stripe.
- Integration with Google, Zoom, Facebook, Google My Business, QuickBooks, …
- Engage leads by sending marketing emails and generating coupons.
- Manage and track customer reservation requests
- Divide the work for employees at the right people, at the right time.
The price of vCita
vCita is a premium booking plugin. However, you can also try the plugin for free for 14 days and don’t require a credit card. vCita has 3 versions with the following prices:
- Essentials: Minimum $ 19 / month for 1 user.
- Business: Minimum of 45 USD / month for 1 user.
- Platinum: Minimum of $ 75 / month for 1 user.
Note, the price of the plugin will vary, depending on the number of users (the more users, the higher the fee you will pay).
Advantages of vCita
- Works well on all types of devices (including apps for Android and iOS).
- Highly customizable. Allows to customize the calendar, booking form, working time, … quickly.
- User-friendly interface, beautiful, easy operation.
- There are many additional useful features such as creating customer management profiles, email marketing support, SMS marketing …
Disadvantages of vCita
- There is no free version, only a 14-day trial.
- The plugin does not work entirely on the WordPress dashboard, but must go through the vCita site.
- The billing and payment feature is not as powerful as some other plugins.
- Monthly costs can be quite expensive if you use a Business plan or Platinum.
To choose the best booking plugin for the salon, you need to rely on many factors such as business size, number of customers, individual requirements, budget, … But according to our assessment, Salon Booking System is The appointment booking plugin outperforms all thanks to its advantages such as: highly specialized, the free version has many functions, has many add-ons to support, provides mobile apps…
How about your opinion? Have you used the above booking plugins? In your opinion, which plugin is best?