Turbo Theme Nulled is a user-friendly car booking WordPress theme alternatively, car rental WordPress theme crafted with, WooCommerce booking plugin, visual composer, and multilingual.
This theme allows you to book or rent your date-based or time-based car booking. It creates a new product type for your WooCommerce site. Perfect for those wanting to offer rental or booking.
Turbo Theme Nulled you can easily install the dummy data from our one-click demo installer option. It’s very easy to use. Check our online documentation for further queries. It will load all the demo data for your startup. Go ahead you can easily edit those.
- Drag & Drop Front-end Searching, grid listings page builder
- Unlimited listing and filtering page layout
- 15 searching attributes
- Horizontal and vertical search bar or sidebar view
- All taxonomies, metadata and custom post type filtering
- Sortable searching attributes
- Slick carousel included with the grid design
- Car listing grid and list view
- Image lazy loading
- Google map supported
- Geobox enabled
- Location based searching
- Choose date format
- Day basis price configuration
- Monthly price configuration
- Weekly price configuration
- Pickup and return location cost enabled
- Unlimitted payable resource
- Booking cost calculation on person count
- Unlimitted payable and non-payable person
- Fixed price discount
- Percentage % price discount
- Security deposite configuration
- Car rental local and global settings
- Full calendar order reporting
- Nice user dashboard
- ReduX theme option framework
- Page & Post Local Settings
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.