Typology WordPress Theme Nulled is a modern text-based WordPress minimal blog theme created for bloggers that just want to write (i.e. writer, book author), without the hassle of looking for the right images.
It has a unique minimalist design based on beautiful typography which will make your personal website look good with or without images. Simply write your content and keep blogging – Typology will handle the rest.
Typology WordPress Theme Nulled is a well-known simple theme for bloggers. With few clicks your blog will be online – functional features of this minimalist theme will help you to create a successful blog.
Lightning-fast page speed with lazy loading images. Beautiful typography made for readability to offer readers the best reading experience. Fully responsive and retina ready makes it looks beautiful and optimized for all devices.
- Choose your style
- Customize your home page
- Choose from different textual post layouts
- Take control of your typography
- Apply your brand
- Responsive design
- Advanced theme options panel
- Pagination Types
- Custom Widgets
- Minimalist Color Palete
- WooCommerce support
- RTL support
- Built-in translation
- One-click demo content import
- One-click updates
- Setup guide
- Get help from WordPress experts
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.