Vlog Nulled is a beautifully crafted WordPress videos theme with a strong focus on videography.
It also perfectly complements the needs of complex video magazines and video news websites with sophisticated layouts and dynamic ways to present your videos (YouTube, Vimeo plus many more…) and articles any way you can imagine.
Vlog Nulled is fully responsive so we guarantee that every pixel will respond beautifully to no matter which device your visitors are using including desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. With Drag & Drop page builder integration, this WordPress Video Theme has become easier than ever for you to create a page and change any element in the page. It also allows theme users to create unlimited page and content styles with a visual shortcode system.
Fully compatible with YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and other common video content. Regardless of the video or podcast platform you choose, your website has never looked better!
With Vlog Nulled WordPress Theme, you can easily present your videos, images and articles in an attractive way. This WordPress video theme comes with 4 different pre-made demos for you to choose the best option which is suitable for your purpose.
- YouTube & Vimeo automatic video import
- Group your videos into playlists
- Auto detect video thumbnails
- Watch later and cinema mode
- More than 200 post layout combinations
- Optimized for speed
- Monetize your website
- Smart and flexible image sizes
- Multiple header layouts
- Series & categories module
- Highlighted widgets
- Responsive design
- Advanced theme options panel
- Support for custom post types in modules
- Easy branding
- Diverse categories
- Unlimited sidebars
- Sticky sidebars
- Four Pagination Types
- Custom Widgets
- Paginated / multi-page posts
- Support for post views number
- Built-in related posts
- Built-in translation
- One-click updates
- WooCommerce Support
- bbPress Support
- Social Sharing Integrated
- Post formats support
- RTL support
- Full documentation
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.