Voice Theme Nulled is a responsive news magazine WordPress theme created with online newspaper & portal websites in mind.
It comes packed with features including WooCommerce integration for your eCommerce requirements, and bbPress to build a powerful community or social network magazine WordPress website.
Voice Theme Nulled is highly customizable with an advanced Theme Options Panel that allows you to quickly and easily create a style to suit your needs.
It is also flexible enough to meet a variety of needs with unlimited fonts & colors available at a click of a button. The theme was been created and developed with a modern responsive design, awesome typography and a focus on readability to provide your visitors with a quality user experience.
With its simplicity, Voice Nulled is a well-known multipurpose WordPress theme intended for creating a newspaper and magazine website. Embracing flexibility, predefined layouts, power of custom widgets and functional features, Voice proves to be one of the best assistants for building your next online newspaper portal.
- Responsive Design
- Advanced Theme Options Panel
- Built-in Performance Options
- Branding – Unlimited Fonts & Colors
- Header Layouts + Sticky Header + Mega Menu System
- Over 150 Post Listing Combinations
- Smart Post Listings (Modules)
- Category modules
- Support for custom post types in modules
- Unlimited Sidebars + Sticky Sidebars
- Paginated/multi-page posts
- Smart Categories
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.