Wilmer Theme Nulled is a business theme designed specifically for construction, building companies, and those that offer building services.
Wilmer Theme Nulled is created and tested in all devices and browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and it works perfectly without any issue.
The layout looks beautiful at any size, be it a laptop screen, iPad, iPhone, Android Mobile or tablets. Plus, Construct includes plenty of customization options that allow you to change the visual style of any elements without touching a single line of codes.
If you are looking for a website theme that really maximizes your website’s visitors, then this Wilmer Theme Nulled is the perfect choice for you.
- Highly Customizable
- Extensive Admin Interface
- Simple One-Click Import of Demo Content
- No coding knowledge required
- Big custom shortcode collection
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- 9 homepage examples
- Large collection of useful inner pages
- Elementor page builder plugin compatible
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($26 value)
- WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress Plugin included ($46 value)
- Masonry Gallery shortcodeMultiple header behaviors
- Separate logo variants for dark and light header skin
- Separate logo for mobile header
- Header Top area
- Style mobile header separately
- Highly customizable title area
- Custom Sidebars
- Mikado Search functionality
- Customizable Footer Layout – up to 4 columns
- Separate Footer Bottom area
- Choose your grid size
- Powerful typography options
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Multiple Blog List Layouts
- Blog Standard Layout
- Blog List shortcode
- Custom Post Formats for Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote, Video, and Audio blog posts
- Optional social share functionality
- Smooth Scroll
- Boxed layout option
- Back to Top button functionality
- Child Theme Included
- Translation ready
- WooCommerce compatible
- WPML Plugin compatible
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.