WPLMS Nulled is a learning management system WordPress Theme. It is built for the LearnPress plugin which is the most popular Learning Management System plugin for WordPress.
Clean lines, soft colors, and fluid UX will surely create an online learning experience that your students will love.
WPLMS Nulled is perfect for all kinds of educational institutions, including: LMS Learning Management System, Online Courses, Remote Schooling, Digital Academies, Training Hubs, College & University Education, Multi-device E-learning, and more.
The design is very elegant and modern, and also very easy to customize based on WordPress.
- Create and Sell Courses
- Create and upload custom badges and certificates
- Free Units for Course Preview
- Supports Audio/Video and Attachments in Units
- Course Curriculum and Course Timeline
- Course Reviews & Ratings
- Exclusive Course Groups & Forums
- Custom Header Login Panel
- Unique BuddyPress Layout
- Custom LSM Modules
- Private Course Groups
- Private Course Forums
- BuddyPress Privacy Options
- Responsive and RetinaReady
- Compatible with latest WordPress & WooCommerce versions
- Widgetized Mega Menu
- CSS3 animations
- Supports WordPress Native Audio & Video shortcodes
- Premium LayerSlider Plugin Worth $15
- Drag Drop Page Builder
- One Click Auto Update.
- WordPress 3.0 Multi level drop-down menu .
- Translation Ready.
- Responsive HTML5 Video Player with Flash Fallback
- Responsive Audio player for hosted audio files.
- Responsive Gallery.
- HTML5 and CSS3 tableless design .
- 600+ Google Web Fonts with Refresh. (Change elements fonts in the theme settings)
- Retina Ready Gravtars
- Easily add Google analytics
- Unlimited Popups with open on page load function
- Tabs : Horizontal & Vertical
- Full Screen background Option
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.