XStore Nulled is intuitive and the most customizable WooCommerce Theme & WordPress for eCommerce carefully developed and includes that set of pages, tools and settings that will help you create a professional-looking WooCommerce shop.
This elegant and intuitive eCommerce WooCommerce theme is carefully developed and includes that set of pages, tools and settings that will help you create a professional-looking and trustworthy online shop.
XStore Nulled comes with several widgets that will help you improve the user’s perception of your shop.
You can easily import via the most intuitive installer demo for electronics, fashion, furniture, niche store, clothing, glasses, watches, sport, shoes, jewellery, cosmetic, multi-vendor marketplace, medical, food, auto parts, organic, landing page, music shop and other.
The XStore Theme Nulled are user-friendly and require no special knowledge, adding value to a beautifully responsive WooCommerce theme.
Join our 60,000+ happy customers and start experiencing e-commerce design as it should be simple.
- WordPress 5.7+ Ready
- WooCommerce 5.2+ Ready
- 100+ Good to Go Shops
- Simple and Intuitive Installer
- ELEMENTOR Page Builder custom widgets
- WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) custom shortcodes
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Auto Update
- SEO Optimised
- Online Documentation
- Professional and Fast Support – Cross Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE11, Edge
- Clean and well-organized Codebase
- PHP Object-Oriented standards
- Minified JS and CSS Files
- Custom CSS & JS in Theme Settings
- Child Theme included
- Demo Content included!
- PSD Files included!
- GDPR Compliant
- Retina Ready
- Fully Responsive
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.