Zox News Nulled helps you go from blogger to boss by giving you a wide range of tools and options to give you the most professional-looking and functioning news site on the net.
It comes packed with features including WooCommerce integration for your eCommerce requirements, and bbPress to build a powerful community or social network magazine WordPress website.
Zox News Nulled comes with a mobile-first-design, 8 article layouts, 4 Featured Posts layouts, parallax leaderboard ad, Theia Post Slider, Theia Sticky Sidebar, Reviewer Plugin, Woocommerce-ready, and so much more!
- Professional design
- One-Click demo install
- Modern, Flexible, Customizable
- WordPress 4.0+ Tested and Approved
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3 code
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome
- Slider Revolution & Swiper Slider included
- Retina Images Support
- User menu and Main menu support
- Interactive Ajax Search
- Flexible Colors & Typography
- 00% Responsive & Mobile-friendly
- Boxed and Fullwidth page layouts
- Elementor support – modify any page content easily
- Customize Header and Footer Layouts in Elementor Page Builder
- Multiple Blog Styles
- Flexible Layout Options
- 20+ Post Animations
- Customizable Blog Feed (choose from post types or categories)
- Post views, likes and sharing buttons
- Related Posts Section
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
- FTP Upload – Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload – Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder. Hit “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed. Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.